Conditions of Use & Sale + Right of Withdrawl
1. Conclusion of the contract
With your order you make a binding offer to us to conclude a contract with you. With the delivery of the ordered goods, we can accept this offer. First, you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided (order confirmation). However, a purchase contract is only concluded with the delivery of the ordered goods. When ordering via our online store, the ordering process comprises a total of three steps. In the first step you select the desired goods. In the second step you check the shopping cart. In the third step, you enter your customer data including billing address and, if applicable, different delivery address and select a payment method.
2. Reservation of proprietary rights
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of all claims.
3. Prices, shipping costs, return costs in case of revocation
All prices are final prices, they include the statutory value added tax. The shipping costs (if they are incurred) can be found in the notes on the product or the separate information page.
3.1 Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
3.2 Consequences of the revocation
(1) If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
(2) You shall return the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. The costs of the return shipment shall be borne by the buyer. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
3.3 Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
If the ordered goods have been specially produced for the customer in the form of an individualization, there is unfortunately no possibility to revoke the contract.
3.4 Subscription System
In our shop, under the “Subscription” category, we offer our customers the option of taking out a TIRÉH subscription, this means regular delivery of the products, in accordance with the following regulations.
To create a subscription, the customer can select the desired product and package size and click on the “Add to subscription” button to add it to the shopping cart and select the interval. No other right applies to the conclusion of a subscription than to the other products in the shop. The payments incurred for a subscription delivery are due for payment on the applicable shipping date.
With the effective conclusion of a subscription, a permanent delivery relationship is concluded at the respectively agreed conditions. A subscription can be canceled at any time without giving reasons and without a period of notice.
In exceptional cases it may happen that the products ordered in a subscription are no longer available or sold out. In this case, the customer will be refunded and will not be charged again until the products are available again.
4. Delivery conditions
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, we usually ship the goods within 2 working days after receipt of payment. In the case of delivery on account or payment by direct debit, we bring the goods, unless otherwise specified in the offer, within 2 working days after receipt of full payment in the shipment.
5. Terms of payment
Depending on the offer, payment is made via our payment provider PayPal and Stripe with various payment options.
The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions. If used goods are the subject of the purchase contract and the buyer is not a consumer, the warranty is excluded. If the customer is a consumer, the warranty period for the purchase of used goods is one year.
7. Applicable law
German law shall apply exclusively. In relation to a consumer, this choice of law applies only insofar as no mandatory legal provisions of the state in which he has his residence or habitual residence are restricted.
8. Sale of alcohol
The purchase of alcoholic beverages is permitted only to persons over 18 years of age. By placing an order, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age. Under certain circumstances, the shipping service provider will only deliver the alcoholic beverage order placed by you if it can be proven that a person of legal age is able to accept the order.
Contractual partner is:
HeHo Distilling GmbH
53347 Alfter, represented by the managing director Timo Holtappels